Sunday, November 23, 2008

I was so shock !

I was so shock ! i was late for Asia conference and was sent to overflow hall 7 . I walked in and one female usher came up to me and she said this: HEY CALEB ! why not you head this way . i was super shock as i didn't even know who she was.
I then settled down in a random table , not knowing anyone there. During the service i felt really cold and started sitting on my hands. It was then i realise people around me was also sitting on their hands!
During the night service my friend was asking around for sweet, a lady in front of us suddenly turn around and start offering us sweets and stuff! and i really dont know her, only konw that she was from CHC. And her daughter was playing her DOMO soft toy!!! OMG! i cant believe it man , its DOMO !!

No comments: