Saturday, June 6, 2009

WOW!

WOW! Its been a looong time since i last update this black page!!The month of june is really bad! first i got back my report book, got a pink slip and my parents was called in to see teacher.Talk talk talk, yaya-papa-ya abit and ask me to choose my friends wisely.
Sign up for twitter, recently got kinda hooked up with restaurant city, went Sentosa outing the other day. Sentosa outing was SUPER! Enjoyed myself alot!
Went for S.O.W lesson the other day and it turn out quite good. Peck Lian said i improved which was a good beginning :D
This second week of June holidays didn't really turn out well. Locked myself out of the house by accident for a few hours and didn't eat the whole day, and guess what, my dad scolded me for this incident! And now he changed his mind and i cant go Zone F camp!What a lousy week! Im just hoping for a better week ahead!

Im really excited for camp next week! Really just hope i can attend it.

No comments: